Whether you attended when it was known as the College of Business and Public Administration or the Eller College of Management, business education at the University of Arizona is world-class.
Five Simple Ways to Engage
Proven steps to promote your Eller involvement experience:
- List Eller College of Management in your LinkedIn profile and on your resume.
- Hang your diploma in your office.
- Wear your pride through Eller and UA-branded apparel.
- Host externships and internships for current students.
- Sign up for student job shadowing and e-mentoring.
- Share your news and updates with us so we can include them in our publications.
Learn more at MakeEllerGreater.com.
We invite you to take pride and get involved in ways large and small:
Eller College Associates (ECA) is a group of alumni and friends who volunteer their time to interview prospective students, mentor current students, and judge student competitions.
The McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship has a strong network of virtual mentors who share their industry expertise with student venture teams via email.
- To learn more, contact McGuire Center Executive Director Joseph Broschak at 520.626.0464 or email@example.com.
The Eller MBA Program has numerous opportunities for our valued alumni and friends to engage with MBA students to provide mentoring, informational interviews, career opportunity referrals, industry roundtable discussions, educational networking events, presentation panel judging, and more!
- For more information please contact Sandy Kenny, Director of Experiential Learning, at 520.621.5099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eller’s Undergraduate Programs Professional Development Center works with alumni, employers, and recruiters to assist in hiring Eller undergraduates and graduating seniors for internships, externships, and full-time positions — as well as growing the presence of companies and recruiters on campus.
Student organizations appreciate the opportunity to host alumni, corporate, and other speakers at their club events.
- Review the list of all Undergraduate Programs student organizations and contacts
- View other Eller student organizations
Eller College’s communication team could use a few good roving reporters to identify and contribute interesting stories for publications such as Eller Progress magazine and Eller Buzz online magazine.
- To learn more or submit a story idea, contact us at email@example.com or 520.626.9547
For additional information about getting involved, please contact us.